Petronas Carigali Muriah Ltd; FPSO Engineer
Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for some position below to support our development project:
Assist Head FPSO and provide continuous support on FPSO project execution strategies and implementation by clear direction and full of alert to manage Contractors awarded to undertake the provision of Leasing FPSO for Bukit Tua Development Project, Ketapang PSC (especially during conversion process). The incumbent shall assist and become right hand to Head FPSO in overseeing the project execution in term of Contractors compliance, scheduling, progress and technical queries and may lead the site team in absence of Head FPSO. The leadership provided in implementing and execute the project in the safest and cost effective manner whilst ensuring compliance to PETRONAS, Government and regulatory requirements and meeting customers’ and partners’ expectations.
• Involvement in FPSO conversion in both engineering and construction, and if possible in installation and commissioning as well.
• Familiar with Classification and Indonesian rules related to FPSO.
• Have a knowledge on project management, especially on project execution phase.
• This position requires a seasoned professional with at least 5 years of experience in oil and gas, preferably with at least 1 Floater (FPSO/FSO) project execution.
• Have a background in FPSO conversion project, especially on hull, marine and mooring scope.
Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV to:
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).
Expiry date: December 11, 2012
Did you enjoy this post? subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your feed reader.